UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

hi, i got maried when i was 17 my ex husband from bangladesh

Customer Question

hi, i got maried when i was 17 my ex husband from bangladesh came to the uk when i was 18 about 2 years later he got his indefinite leave in the UK. however this was not a proper relationship we had, we have been separated since 2009 while i was pregnant with my son who is now 3 years old. he has never paid child support or even made and effort to see him, also we are not together because of domestic abuse along with other things I got from him, which made me depressed. he his now back home on holiday and basically I don't want him to come back. He shows inland revenue a minimum wage when really he earns more, he is abusing the law here in the UK which is not right and doesn't deserve to be here. as he used me to come to the UK , and as soon as he got his indefinite leave he left me.
I would like to do what ever I can to keep him back in Bangladesh
Category: European Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

What you need to do is call Crimestoppers by using the following link :

http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/utility-navigation/contact-us

You may also want to notify the ukba using the following link :
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/contact/report-crime/

Once you have reported him then the ukba will investigate the matter.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.