Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

good evening My boss accused me of theft of a company 7 months

Customer Question

good evening
My boss accused me of theft of a company 7 months ago
From then until now I could not get any job because he did not give any recommendation.
kicked me out of work and I ignored all this time
A few days ago I said that opening a lawsuit on behalf of me to be done right, it has no concrete proof that I would have taken something that belonged to the company and I totally innocent.
Dance called me and told me to meet him at the office to talk.
How can you help me?
I want to go on to make my point, I had financial problems, I could not get a job elsewhere, I was stressed and depressed
How you can help me that would take or what I would say?
best regard Emil Caldaras from Sweden
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?