Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

We live in one of a several groups of Town Houses where there

Customer Question

We live in one of a several groups of Town Houses where there is a Right of Way (circa 1895) across our gardens in close proximity of back doors/windows. The purpose (alledgedly) was for the dominant houses to take rubbish out - INTO AN ALLEY - which is PUBLIC and has no safeguards (gates etc) to protect our children or seniors from 'Joe Public' - drunk or otherwise from entering - this has happened! Only last night, the resident whose house is on the corner of the alley found condoms!
Is there some sort of protection to safeguard our kids? (only 1 person used the Right of Way - and is pedantic that all garden gates be left open- because of the right of Way access.)
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Could I please check which country you are in - is it the UK?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes but I no longer wish to proceed as I thought it was FREE and I cannot afford £40 every month as I am on Pension credit. I will pay the one £40 for taking your time up - but PLEASE CANCEL MY CARD DETAILS

Expert:  TizDePas replied 3 years ago.
Dear customer,

Would you still need to get advice on this?

In case you do, could you please specify to which country your question relates?

I look forward to your response.

Best,

Tiziana
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot afford this service - I mistakenly thought it was £40 for a question NOT for a monthly membership fee, so please delete my debit card number as I am a senior on pension credit (UK)

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No thank you, XXXXX XXXXX mistakenly signed up to your membership - MONTHLY and wish to cancel this. I am not too good on the internet. Please take the subscription for this question but no more thank you. Will you email me to say that you will not take any more money from my bank account. I suppose I am getting too old to try all this I am 75 tomorrow.

Jean Macdonald

Hello Jean,

I apologise for the delay in response - I did not get the notification that you had responded. Your account shows only one deposit, for this question. You are not currently signed up to any subscriptions and your account is on a pay-per-question basis.

Would you still like me to try to find someone to help with your original question? If you are in the UK I will recategorise this into Law, and should be able to find someone who can assist with your question.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Nicola, but it is better if you just cancel my request. I shall be more vigilant in future (put it down to my advancing years). Jean