Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

Hi, My family home in Hungary, Gavavencsello

Customer Question

Hi can you please advise

My family home in Hungary, Gavavencsello 4472 is waiting to be sold. I have declined my share in the property but require my ID number for the sale to go ahead. Unfortunately this number has been lost by myself.

My family's Solicitor (In Hungary), has advised that I get in touch with yourselves to make this information available to myself. I am now based in England and left the family home in 1956. I am in possession of form ESETI MEGHATALMAZAS-MINTA (MAGANSZEMELY EGYENI VALLALKOZO MEGHATALMAZO RESZERE).

Thank you Mr XXXXX XXXXX - XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

In reply to your query, would it help if I e-mailed correspondence from the Hungarian solicitor to you? If not, what further information do you require from me. Thank you

XXXXX XXXXX

Hello Bertalan,

No further information is needed right now - we will continue to try to find a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  TizDePas replied 4 years ago.
Dear customer,

Thank you very much for contacting JustAnswer.

I would be more than happy to help you with my opinion.

Could you please give me more details on your situation and your exact question?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Tiziana
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

To Tiziana, the family solicitor in Hungary requires my original identification number (szemely azzonossagi szamot}
. I was born on the 13th April 1937 in Gavavencsello. I came to England in 1956 and in the meantime have lost my identification document. The sale of the family home in Gavavencsello is held up until I can produce the registration document. can you please help. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

To TIZIANA The family solicitor in Gavavencsello Hungary urgently requires
my original identification number (szemely azzonossagi szamot), Ileft
Hungary to come to England in 1956, and in the meantime have lost my
identification document. The sale of the family house in GAVAVENCSELLO 4472 cannot go ahead until this number is XXXXX I was born in Gavavencsello on 13th April 1937. The consulate could supply this information. can you please help. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX