Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

Good morning My business has recently acquired work in Germany

Customer Question

Good morning
My business has recently acquired work in Germany and Denmark and we are to employ German nationals. Please can you advise around Public Holidays. I believe there are 14 in Germany, unsure re Denmark- how do we pay these please?

With Germany, are thee paid in the 'holiday benefit' which I have read is paid once a year? Also how is the amount to be paid calculated? Basic salary pro rata to contractual hours?

Thank you for your help
Tracy Finch
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?