Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

I sent a payment to a company Emerald Wholesale to purchase

Customer Question

I sent a payment to a company Emerald Wholesale to purchase an iPad Aid, the payment was sent on 23 January and I was informed it would take 3-5 working days before I received the item, however after several emails and given different dates the iPad never arrived, I was informed that I would receive a full refund as the company had closed down to protect customers refunds, I have been waiting since then after receiving several emails assuring me that the refund was being processed. I was asked if I would accept the refunds in installments which I did and still have not had any of the money refunded the amount sent was £286.24 by BACS payment.  Can you advise me please of how to proceed.

I have just received an email from the Compaand they assure me that the funds will be available to proceed on or before Thursday so sorry to have involved you but I do not need your help now and would be grateful if you could refund me the £33 charged from my credit card account

Category: European Law