Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

I am referring to Directive E121. My wife has a UK pension.

Customer Question

I am referring to Directive E121. My wife has a UK pension. We were both issued a Irish Medical as a result of E121 in 2911. The Irish Health Service now wishes to remove my Medical Card. I have written to them sending a copy of my wifes UK Pension as requested. They have requested me to send them details of my current pension and I have told them that under the conditions of the directive my pension ( not State) does not require disclosure. Am I correct? Can they remove my card which was issued under the E121 directive. I would appreciate your opinion Yours faithfully Oliver XXXXX

Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank youfor yourreply. I can wait for yourexpert to review my question and send a reply

Oliver XXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will continue to wait for a reply. Many thanks

Oliver XXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will continue to wait.

Oliver XXXXX

Hello Oliver,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

Thanks for your message. I am sure tht you will find an expert soon so I will wait.

Oliver Ryan

Hello Oliver,

Thank you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks Nicola. Hope you can fid someone that can answer my question

Best wishes

Oliver

Hello Oliver,

No need to reply further at this time.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

Many tanks for all your efforts. I am surprised that you are unable to find any expert. Have you a copy of the EU directive E121. If you have Iwould appreciate a copy of this directive. I cannot find one here.

If you feel that you are unable to find an expert thenI would appreciate a refund. Iam impressed with your efforts and certainly will continue to use the service.

Many thanks and best wishes

Oliver XXXXX