Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

Hi I have some land in Spain ! Is it possible for me to build

Customer Question

Hi I have some land in Spain ! Is it possible for me to build a small tree house on it ? It will have no mains power or water ! Plus how long can I stay in it ?
Thanks lee
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi my tree is not over looking or near any property ! I have no mains power or electric ! I own the land which is in the south of Spain !

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.