Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

got pressured in to signing a contract with Global Holidays

Customer Question

Got pressured in to signing a contract with Global Holidays in Lanzarote, to become a member of an Holiday club(bit like Timeshare) offering quality holiday deals, was approached on the street and taken to their hotel for about 2 hours, persisted  and persisted,our grandson was running around the place.  That was 3 days ago, 05/08/14  back home now,read small print and looked up more info on internet,in my opinion was misleading information and I now want to change my mind,can I cancel within a short period of time was 72 hours ago, also  paid a deposit of 1000 euros by credit card,would appreciate any help, to get this back, do I have any consumer rights or a cooling off period to help me do this.Is there new European Regulations now in place,and could this help me. John K

Category: European Law