Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

I have received a letter from a Danish Company asking for monies

Customer Question

I have received a letter from a Danish Company asking for monies owed from 27 years ago. The house I was living in at that time was repossessed and sold at Auction. At that time I moved back to England and never had any communication from anyone regarding this money that I owe from the Auction date. I have received no letters and no details of how this money has been calculated. Do the company have a right to be asking for this after so many years without contact before.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Denmark, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Please proceed with legal internet researcher if possible, if this incurs no further charge.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I am still waiting for a reply regarding internet researcher