Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

I have a holiday apartment in Wengen, Switzerland. Does it

Customer Question

I have a holiday apartment in Wengen, Switzerland. Does it need any specific mention in my will leaving all my "residual estate" to my three children?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Switzerland, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. As you cannot answer my query at the moment please return my money and tell me how and when you have done so.

Thank you. Colonel XXXXXXX