Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

My brother died in Holland 3 weeks ago. He lived and worked

Customer Question

My brother died in Holland 3 weeks ago. He lived and worked there for 18 years He wasn't married but had a son.He is seven years old. His partner and him split up about 2 / 3 years ago. We want his son to have any money to go in to trust until he is 21. His ex partner wants the money. This was not what my brother wanted can we do anything about it . My name is*****

Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Holland, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is no point now the bank has handed the money over to the childs money to his mother as his guardian, even though they were not married or even living together.

regards Anne.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is no point now, the bank has handed the money over to the childs mother as his guardian, even though they were not married or even living together.
As I have not had a proper answer from you i would appreciate my money back.

regards Anne.