Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

I recently finished a relationship which we lived as man and

Customer Question

I recently finished a relationship which we lived as man and wife starting in Sept 2013 and ending in April 2015 am I entitled to any monetary or finances from the two properties that she owns one was bought in May/June 2014
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you respond that you are dealing with my question as I will be seeing my solicitor tomorrow
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 2 years ago.
The answer to your question will depend on whether:1 - you entered in marriage or a civil partnership with this person2 - you contributed financially to the acquisition or refurbishment of these properties.If you answered yes to either or both questions you may be entitled to a share of these properties (how much will depend on the specifics of the case). If not, it is most unlikely has you have no legal claim on this person's assets.