Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Experience:  11 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
46873171

Citizen, married a French citizen in France, lived 15 yrs in

Customer Question

Hi, I am French citizen, married a French citizen in France, lived 15 yrs in Belgium and had two boys and divorced there while I was living in th uk. I am now a full time uk resident. My ex doesn't comply to the court order, he has emptied our common accounts and the kids accounts, so I can't see my kids, he has also moved in with his new girlfriend and I therefore refuse to pay the kids mantenance costs. Between France belgium and the U.K. I am lost! What shall I do? Thanks. Sandra
Category: European Law
Expert:  hhlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please would you confirm where the order was made and what the terms of the order were?

Are you able to attach it using the paperclip icon?