Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

hi, morning. my name is celestine. i just want to find out

Customer Question

hi, morning.
my name is celestine.
i just want to find out what is wrough with my eyes
i can not see properly, when am out doors. like people heads, trific light becomes double image when looking at it, i feel some time that little stone are in my eyes. but my eyes are not red. but if am inside the house my vision become alright.
pls wht can be the causes of it. thx
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 4 years ago.

This is likely to be myopia or shortsightedness.

This can cause a blurring of objects which are at some distance, so that objects when you are outside are blurred while when you are inside the house, the objects are nearer and so you can see them clearly.

Sometimes this can also be diplopia, or double vision, which can be due to various causes like eye muscle weakness, neurological conditions, trauma, etc.

See your eye doctor for this. Most likely to be myopia. Simple power correction with glasses should be sufficient.

Take care.

Hope this shows you the way forward - wish you good health and a quick recovery.

I hope my answer has helped you gain more knowledge and confidence about your problem and in knowing what to discuss with your doctor.

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!
Dr.P.Jyoti, MD.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Is there any further information that you need? Please do write if you wanted to know something more.

Do write back to me if you have any follow up questions,

Dr. P. Jyoti