Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Certified physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Hello I am suffering from eye pain quite a lot. I now believe

Customer Question

Hello I am suffering from eye pain quite a lot. I now believe this to be from using a ozone generator last year in my home. I was wondering if this is true and if so what damage has been done to my eyes. Is there any product I can take to ease the pain.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, Thank you for your question. I do not think that its related to ozone. Are you getting enough sleep? Do you have any other medical problems? Since how long are you having this pain? Please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes my sleep is fine thanks. The reason I believe this to be true is that my girlfriend is also experiencing the same problems. Also I have had various lung infections this year and have had to go on antibiotics.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the additional information.
A sinus infection or a viral infection can lead to this kind of eye pain which usually settles in a period of about a couple of weeks or so.
Meanwhile I think that you should use anti inflammatory medications like Motrin or aleve and see if they help you.
If you develop fever or nasal congestion or throat pain you should visit your doctor as you may require an antibiotic prescription.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Rate me for my services when you are done.