Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

About a week ago the bottom qaurter of my right eye developed

Customer Question

About a week ago the bottom qaurter of my right eye developed a dark blurry patch which is usually blue on closing the eye.Should I go to the doctor?I am a long term migraine sufferer but this seems something else
Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.
This is Dr. David

is this your visual field which you are now seeing a dark blurry patch

or are you seeing this on your eye in the mirror like below your pupil or your lower eye lid?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not needed going for laser surgery.