DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I got up yesterday and I had blurred vision in my left, it

Customer Question

I got up yesterday and I had blurred vision in my left, it kept coming and going, but today its fine ?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
It can be a mini stroke.
You should to to the ER
Also be tested for glaucoma....other problems and they can do a neurological exam.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please to not forget a positive rating.