Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

hello docter i walk up with my eyes blowed will you pls tell

Customer Question

hello docter i walk up with my eyes blowed will you pls tell me why and what can i do
Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--sorry for the delay but can you tell me exactly what the problem is with your eyes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello thanks docter for your ans me.now day by day my blow of my eyes is going but they was so dry wi;; you pls tell me what i have to do for than.thanks

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Are you talking about your eyebrows?