Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have had itchy eyes for about 4 weeks now , mostly the inner

Customer Question

I have had itchy eyes for about 4 weeks now , mostly the inner corners and after a good rub they are still itchy. I have had a succession of small , mostly head colds , runny nose and phlemie , I am 57.75 years over weight and unfit and ride a motor scooter for a living, I always wear eye protection.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
This sounds like allergy
Have you had allergy testing?