Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Many years of outpatient practice managing eye injuries and common disorders
18722459

Cornea Edema

I had cataract surgery 4 weeks ago....now it seems I have Cornea Edema... using 5% Sodium C and steroid eye drops..The cloudy vision now takes forever to clear, am I doing the right thing???

Also does this effect reading?? 

Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--sorry for the delay. This complication usually does subside in time with no damage to your vision. You are on the proper treatment and you need to give it some more time since it may take another couple of weeks
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience: Many years of outpatient practice managing eye injuries and common disorders
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you I'll give it more time.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
My pleasure but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you