Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Many years of outpatient practice managing eye injuries and common disorders
18722459

my left eye keep switching and scratching me

Customer Question

Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--how long has this been going on and can you tell me a little more about what's going on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

IS BEEN A WHILE NOW AND I HAVE A SWOLLEN LIMPOLE ON MY NECK FOR A WHILE NOW AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Guy but I still need to know exactly what's going on with your eye
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT BUY IT LOOKS LIKE SOME WORM LIKE TWITCH OR JUST SCRATCHING ME

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF THIS IS A SYMPTOM OF SOMETHING

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Luke. It sounds as though you have probably a viral conjuctivitis and not a bacterial one. If it's only an eye twitch that happens to people from time to time and it isn't a symptom of anything serious and that usually stops in a few days. I'd say it would be a good idea to have a doctor look at this, though