Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Is there anyone in this country (uk) that can help with double

Customer Question

Is there anyone in this country (uk) that can help with double vision in one eye, but since an operation I now have a "tilt" also?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--sorry for the delay but could you tell me what surgery you've had before and exactly what your vision problem in that eye is?