Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Many years of outpatient practice managing eye injuries and common disorders
18722459

My optician has given me new reading glasses. There is small

Customer Question

My optician has given me new reading glasses. There is small sized print at the bottom of most Compact Disc covers about copywrite and trademark details which I am unable to read without using a magnifying glass in addition to my new reading glasses. Would I be in my rights to refuse to pay for the glasses until they are made to a stronger prescription?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi and sorry for the delay but your question just became available. You need to talk to the optician himself and have your vision checked again with the new glasses. Most likely the prescription he wrote was not the one in the new lenses and a new set needs to be made under his specifications. And yes, you shouldn't pay for glasses that don't work