Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

After removal of thyroid 2 years ago,I still suffer with grave.my

Customer Question

After removal of thyroid 2 years ago,I still suffer with grave.my thyroid level is okay.my eyes which got sore and swollen at times have never gone down for a year now.i get sores on my feet and legs,feel tired all the time and depression is becoming unbareable.Help!
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I hope you can give me advice on graves as my doctors seems to know nothing about this disease
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
I am sorry that you are feeling so miserable.
Could you give the results of the last thyroid profile?
Could you attach a picture of the sores on the feet and legs?