Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Many years of outpatient practice managing eye injuries and common disorders
18722459

I have got a small grey spot on the inner rim of my bottom

I have got a small grey spot on the inner rim of my bottom eyelid I am worried sick waiting to get appointment for eye clinic
Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi and sorry for the delay

Could you post a photo on this page please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry iv tried to post pic but can't.
So any help would b good please. I'm not prepared to pay anymore money towards this
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No problem but can you describe it in detail for me and how long has it been there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is very small, unnoticeable unless very close to me.
Came up overnight two weeks ago, around it if u look close there are yellow dots which I'm sure are not new it looks like the same but pale grey blue in colour. It looks almost like ink under the skin. It is very slightly raised
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK This isn't cancer if that were you're concern here.

It sounds like a very small hemangioma--a very small area of blood vessel swelling. Nothing at all serious and it will probably resolve soon--it doesn't need treatment

Let me know if you need any more information please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can you be sure?? I wish I was able to send pic for you.
My doc referred me to eye hospital so of course I thought it must b serious.
I'm glad to hear you do not think it's serious.
Iv no idea how long I will wait for appointment but do you think it will go on its own even tho it's been almost two weeks since it appeared
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Cancer does't occur overnight like that and again it just doesn't fit the cancer description.

If this were me I wouldn't be worried about it
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience: Many years of outpatient practice managing eye injuries and common disorders