wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  I have over two decades of clinical experience and am also a retina specialist.
48069651

ANY REASEARCH AVAILABLE ON MULTI USE EYEDROPS IN OUTPATIENT

ANY REASEARCH AVAILABLE ON MULTI USE EYEDROPS IN OUTPATIENT ENVIRONMENT
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please email
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.I'm not sure I understand what you are looking for. Can you please clarify? What articles have you already located?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looking into a eye clinical setting using mydrical and alcaine as a reusable eye drop for diagnostic ( non surgical or high risk Pts ? What have you in relation infection risk associated with this practise , I discard after 28days or if contamination occurs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
See repy
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
While I know that contamination of fluorescein/topical anesthetic drops has been well documented over the last few decades I am not aware of much work concerning contaminated mydriacyl or alcaine.In my almost three decades of practice as a retina specialist I have never personally experienced a problem with contamination of my office-use diagnostic drops.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the info I needed thanks
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Ok.Please don't forget to do your part :It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS