Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

What is the cause of area around the eyes get red and itchy

Customer Question

What is the cause of area around the eyes get red and itchy and spot start to break out on your face. Also your face look dehydrated, when you know that you are drinking enough fluid.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a photo of your eyes ?it is spring time in the UK and so pollen and allergies are very common, even if you have never had allergies before.this can often cause redness and itchiness in the eyes.