Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

1.5 month ago I had an infection. However ever since then my

Customer Question

1.5 month ago I had an infection. However ever since then my right eye has been swollen underneath only. I have been at the doctor who could see the impact but as the eye nor under the eye us not red just swollen she could not do anything. Suggested to use hay fever products despite it is only 1 eye. However as it is now swollen all the time it us starting to put pressure under the eye. What can I do as you can easily see the difference between the eyes underneath.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionIt sounds to me like you have something wrong with the sinus cavity under the eye and it is getting swollen.I would recommend seeing an ENT doctor and possibly getting a CAT scan of the sinusesYou might need antibiotics or steroids or bothlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.If you have more questions, just reply