Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Certified physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I just bumped my the side of my eye on the TV and in a

Customer Question

I just bumped my the side of my eye on the TV and in a minute or so it formed in to a big lump what is wrong?
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It hurts also
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So you know what could be wrong with it ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has also gone a blue ish colour
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is starting to hurt more
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Applying ice in towel on it for 15 minutes every two to three hours may help.Also taking ibuprofen 200 mg three times a day for the swelling and inflammation will help.This should heal up in three to five days time and the swelling should go down in the next 24 to 48 hours.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars) at the top right hand corner when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards