DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Irregular epithilium

Customer Question

irregular epithilium
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i had an eye test on monday and the doctor hurt my epithelium on my left eye during the pressure test, he said it was nothing to worry about but might be sore and blurry for the rest of the day, my eye got very sore so i went back to see him, he told me my epthelium had a small irregularity but it would heal within 24 hours.yesterday i went back and saw another doctor as it was still a bit sore, he said it had healed but would take a few days to clear up 100%.today the pain is gone but my eye is still blurry, i think it's actually worse than yesterday.I am getting very worried because my left eye has perfect vision,my right eye had a healing issue after laser surgery 3 years ago which resulted in a scar, so i depend on my left eye.why is it still blurry?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

In fact, an abrasion, which is what this is, can take up to a week to heal in some people

It is not a problem before that.

I would simply follow up with the doctor.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/