Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I had a blepharoplasty with fat removed at inside corners of

Customer Question

I had a blepharoplasty with fat removed at inside corners of eyes, 2years 4months ago and the the pain, numbness, and discomfort, above my left eye travels from the inside corner of my nose all the way up to the top of my forehead has been constant since this procedure there is also a feeling of something in my eye all the time if I run my finger or use the slightest touch the sensation intensifies, my doctor sent me to see an ophthalmologist who is unclear of what is causing this but wonders if there has been damage to the supra orbital nerve at the time of some local anaesthetic infiltration, or during surgery its self, she also diagnosed a degree of lagophthalmos in this eye, what I would like to know if there are further tests I could have done, in searching the web myself a pinched nerve sounds to me very similar to my symptoms and either a scan or/and nerve induction study might give me some answers
Category: Eye
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I am an eye surgeon

Can you upload a picture?

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.