Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I've came home with my cat and when I got inside I felt this

Customer Question

I've came home with my cat and when I got inside I felt this sharp pain in my eye then I put water on it Gand it's turned puffy what do I do
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
gone a week bit blurry in my right eye
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Are you really typing this at the age of 8?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.