wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  I have over two decades of clinical experience and am also a retina specialist.
48069651

I'VE HAD A FALL AND RECEIVED A VERY BAD BLACK EYE BECAUSE I

I'VE HAD A FALL AND RECEIVED A VERY BAD BLACK EYE BECAUSE I LANDED ON MY FACE.I'VE HAD EYE TESTS AND EVERYTHING OK BUT THAT EYE I TEND TO SEE EVERYTHING IN SEPIA.WHEN TI SETTLES THE I SEE A YELLOW DISC.OPTICIAN HAS NEVER HEARD OF IT.ANY IDEAS PLEASE
Category: Eye
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

You may have had bleeding inside you eye.

It is important that you have an ophthalmologist (Eye MD & Surgeon) do a complete eye exam to make sure the lens, retina and vitreous is OK and free of any bleeding etc.

I'm surprised that the optician didn't send you right over to one....

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS