wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  I have over two decades of clinical experience and am also a retina specialist.
48069651

My eye is watery puffy and red what's wrong with it? I don't

Customer Question

My eye is watery puffy and red what's wrong with it? I don't have an allergy it's not sore just won't stop watering and is puffy
Category: Eye
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you wear contacts?

Is this in both eyes?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Is your vision affected?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.