wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  I have over two decades of clinical experience and am also a retina specialist.
48069651

I started with numbness 2 weeks ago in my buttocks which

I started with numbness 2 weeks ago in my buttocks which progressed to double vision and extreme tiredness had blood tests come back clear and had a mri scan at hospital on Saturday still waiting for results.
Category: Eye
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What is your question?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have chronic regional pain syndron in left leg and ankle for 5 years also womb and ovarian cancer 10 years ago and breast cancer 4 years ago on going treatment tamoxifen also have 60mg of morphin daily also have a prolaspsed bladder and ibs
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

Given what you have posted my first thought would be that you have MS but the MRI should give you more information on this possibility.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS