Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I am type 2 and able to deal with it by diet and exercise,

Customer Question

I am type 2 and able to deal with it by diet and exercise, but my eyesight has gradually over the years become worse, especially on my left eye.
Category: Eye
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

What is your current best vision in each eye?

Have you had any eye surgery in the past?

When was your last eye exam by an ophthalmologist (Eye MD)?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

What is your question?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.