Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hi i am a gay man and am co owner of a house (tenants in

Customer Question

hi i am a gay man and am co owner of a house (tenants in common),we own it outright and now he has ended the relantionship after seven years..And wants to sell or will force a sale ,,i feel i have been disadvanteged ,with his dad being a commercial lawer.He abandonded the house and me and his dogs ,28 days ago .i recieved his solicitors letter 16 days ago..My ex said to ignore the letter and we sort things out when he get back of hols in maspaolmas.and have no contact,and dont beleive a word of it ,i have seen a solicitorand are waiting on his return ..i have a problen now as his audi is the garage along with his company archive material ,stopping me getting to my personal effects in the roof space ,can i move his car .or how much notice to i have to give him to move his car and company material...ps i am on income support he is on 160k plus bonuses.ect..cheers
Expert:  WendyW-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks wendy iam happy to wait

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  michael holly replied 4 years ago.

Can you move the car and company material to somewhere safe whilst you get your stuff?

Yours sincerely

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no he took the keys..ill just have to wait til he returns cheers

Yes, that would be best since you cannot damage anything to get to your belongings.

Please do not reply to this Info Request or you will show up as an unanswered question on the system

Yours sincerely