13262538

I court my wife in bed with another women and think she had

Customer Question

I court my wife in bed with another women and think she had sexual relations 6 yrs ago with another man . I pay all the bills and the mortage is she still intietaled to half the house and its contence . there r no dependent kids but she has a 15 year old daughter.
Do you consider your marriage to be at any end?
How long have you been married/living together?
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage and what other assets and debts are there?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

When will u send my answer?

Hi Craig
I am afraid that I need further information before I can help
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Debts of around 20k mortage is147k Married 6 years house 170k marriage is over

Did you live together prior to marriage - if so for how long?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

2 yrs

How much do you each earn and does the child's father pay maintenance?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes he pay 300 I earn 30k she earn 11k

Sadly an eight year relationship means that it is certainly likely that a court will award her at least half of the house - and you will have to share the contents with her as well I am afraid.
Of more concern is the fact that the court may delay any sale of the house until her daughter is 18.
This is far from certain - but there is a risk.
There is no need for a polygraph test at all - it will not effect the divorce in any way
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As there will b no equity in the house there would b nothing of the house to split as marital debts would use all the equity of the house and that three dogs we have and the fact that I have recently started a tattoo business from the house . Would that go in my favor as I pay 98% of the house hold bill and can afford to keep it

It is not that straightforward I am afraid - it is possible that she will be allowed to stay in the house (without you) until the child is 18.
You can try and negotiate with her using Family Mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk)
Claire