13262538

i want to appeal to the high court family division for the

Customer Question

i want to appeal to the high court family division for the right to go public with the case i have been through. so that i can sue.can you provide me with contact details of a suitale solicitor who can assist me and can it be on legal aid
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your question.
Who do you wish to sue?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi i found out four years into a family court case that my ex husband had disclosed to caff cass and other officails that he sexualy abused my daughter.this was hidden from me.and caff cass went on to support him and recomend he get residency.my complaint was upheld by caff cass but the gscc say there is no evidence.it was admited in open court.there are many elements of coruption that i have evidence of.i want to go public so i can expose this system.they just ignored his admission and carried on .i won my case .but that is not good enough.

What was the evidence given in open court?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he told caff cass and other officials when he first contacted them to start the court case against me.i found out four years later when he blurted it out in temper in open court.it is noted and to quote the judge he said you just addmitted that mr phillips.i have been in touch with police but the evidence cant be used to convict him unless i get the right to go public.

Sorry - do you wish to use this as part of your complaint against the CAFCASS officer - or for a criminal prosecution?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i want to apply to go public with the case.if i get the right to go public i would then want to do anything i can to have my ex husband arrested for sexual assault on my daughter.i also want to take what ever legal action i can to the caff cass officer wether that be criminal or otherwise.my ex husband had residence of my daughter for two years because caffcass coverd up his addmission.there was a report from my daughters school at the time that said they fought she was at risk.i just need the right type of solicitor to help me.

Sadly it is not that simple - given the circumstances I wish it were.
Do you remember if the Judge referred to this admission in the Judgement?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the judge did refer to two seperate addmisions of sexual assault .but said the addmissions were not proved.obviously to cover up for caffcass.
if because of this judgement you say i cant do anything.what about the fact that this information was not disclosed to myself then surely that is perverting the cause of justice.

Actually I suspect he was covering himself for having referred to it at all - by saying it had "not been proved" he was clearly highlighting it - but not leaving your ex any ground for appeal.
Did you ask for a copy of the Judgement?
Claire
(and no all is not lost at all - quite the opposite)
Claire
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

could you please give us the contact details of a solicitor who could help us.or could you explain the procedure for taking action.yes i do have a full copy of the judgements and a full court bundle.there are other elements to this case.i also have proof that another caff cass officer alterd a document that was put before the court in order to cast aspersions on my partner.this complaint was not upheld by the ombudsman but his explanation does not make sense and shows another cover up.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi claire you didnt reply to my question.

I am sorry - you fell of my lists and I am not sure why.
Just to check - does the written Judgement include the words about the offences admitted by your ex (this is important)
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the judgement clearly states the offences that he admited.it goes on to state that he first disclosed it to someone that he did not realise was a social worker. he then told his daughter and then told the court.

Excellent.
What you need to do is apply to the Court on a form C2 for permission to release a copy of that Judgement for use in your complaint against the Social worker/CAFCASS Officer involved.
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that is great news. but do you have the contact details of a solicitor that could help me do this or can you tell me what kind of solicitor i need ie criminal family etc.one problem is solicitors in family law are reluctant to help because they apear to be in the pockets of the local authoritys caff cass etc.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi claire did you receive my last reply.my laptop is playing up a bit.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
i did not receive an answer,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is anyone going to answer.

My apologies for the delay.
A family lawyer would be your best bet as it is a matter of having the Judgement released for use by the GSCC.
You can find a local specialist here
www.resolution.org.uk
Claire