13262538

Hi, The father of my 11 week old baby is a british citizen,

Customer Question

The father of my 11 week old baby is a british citizen, lives permanently in Dubai and works for a british company. We are not married and have never been in a relaitonship. Is there any way that I can get him to pay child mantainence if he won't agree to it informally? The CSA have said that they can't help.

Does he have any assets in the UK?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Quite possibly but I'm not 100% sure.

Louise

Actually if he is working for a UK Comapany the CSA can and should assist.
However if they refuse to do so you can apply for a Court Order for Maintenance here in the UK and provided he has assets and income in the UK you will be able to enforce it.
Any local family law specialist will be able to assist
Claire