Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have recently been given grant of probate to deal with my

Customer Question

I have recently been given grant of probate to deal with my step fathers estate. My step brother has reserved power. We have been made an offer on my step fathers bungalow by a builder which i am happy to accept, however my step brother believes the property is worth more and refuses to accept any offers. Can he do this or as the grant is in my name can i go ahead and agree a sale.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Who are the beneficiaries?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My step brother and myself.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

You can go ahead but your step brother can make an application to court to prevent it.

What was the property valued/marketed at?

How long has it been on the market?

. How many offers have you had?

what is the current offer?

please bear with me over weekend because I will be off-line and online