Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi, my daughter has delayed speech, and I am not convinced

Customer Question

Hi, my daughter has delayed speech, and I am not convinced she is getting the help she needs, do i have the right to move her out of uk to stay with grand parents where sh can have move treatments?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
How old is the child and does her other parent agree with the move?
Is there any social services involvement?
Claire