13262538

Hi, one of my 16 yr old daughters has recently moved in with

Customer Question

Hi, one of my 16 yr old daughters has recently moved in with her father who has now contacted the CSA for maintenance payments from me. I have 4 children in total. I have to provide them with a lot of information, salary, pension etc etc - I'm trying to understand if the CSA contact your employers as a matter of process to confirm salary information? As I work in finance I will find this hugely embarressing and a huge invasion of my privacy. Can you advise please?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your questions.
Have you sent copies of your wage slips?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have them printed and ready to send amongst other stuff they have asked for, pension contributions etc. Thank you
The CSA will only contact your employers if there is a dispute about how much you earn - for instance if your ex claims that you earn more than is shown on your payslip
Claire