Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hi was womdering my new partner has a daughter who,s parents

Customer Question

hi was womdering my new partner has a daughter who,s parents have care of her daughter due to her suffering post natal depreshion which ended up in her going of the rails a bit and ended up going to prison 2 times. she is howevea now turned her life around and hasnt bean in triuble for ova a year ,and she truley is a v gud mum and her daughter would chose to be with her mum anytime daay or nite they have a very special conection and very loving and affectiont to each other. sadley my partners mum is a selfish lady .she is so un reasonble and uses the powere of saying if she can or carnt c her daughter.yet ovsly to social she makes owt she late and various other romers. but does have a kind side with the daugther of my partner thankfully. basically without waffling on any more i was wondering as a mother is she not gaurnteed by the law a minium ammount of hours per week to c daughter as its as importanct for both her growing up nowing she well loved and has sumone how she no will always b there making what eva things life thros at u they got support from each other as only that of a parent and siblin can have ,. we have laws and rites for everything these days . so would apperacate any advisse u have to offer. thanks very much for reading greatly apprecated yours sincerly mr j shippy
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
How old is the child and what contact does she actually have with her mother at the moment?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the child lola is 3yrs, current contact is every second saturday maternal grandad brings her thru for a couple of hours

Is this contact set out in a Court Order or is it just by agreement?
Claire