Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I split with my partner 4 years ago,we have child

Customer Question

i split with my partner 4 years ago,we have child together.We lived in oure house,but he fel in love with onother women,and i had to leave oure house,because he start to live with that women.I would lke to know do i have any rights in that property?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question.
Who owns the property how much is it worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we bought the property in 2005 january,property is on his name,i was just witness:( Now property worth is 235,000£.We paid 195,000£ Now left maybe 175,000.

Did you make any financial contribution towards the property at all?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i paid bills,we saived money together,but i don't have prove.All his saving was in my saving account,when we had to pai 5%deposit for property i maid transfer to his account

Where did the deposit money come from - his savings or joint savings?
Do you have any children together?
Claire