Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hello, I an a respondent in a divorce case in ENgland. The

Customer Question

I an a respondent in a divorce case in ENgland. The Judge gave a final Order on the 8th of January 2013. I would like to request a Decree Absolute because I was told that even after the Final Order solicitors can ask for more! How can I request my Decree Absolute from the PRFD?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
When was the Decree Nisi made?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Decree nisi made early 2012 more than one year.
Did the Judge nor grant it at the Final Hearing (this is usually done as the Order is not enforceable until then)
Claire