13262538

Hello Could you advise me on what I should do as my ex partner

Customer Question

Could you advise me on what I should do as my ex partner is not replying to my correspondence in regards XXXXX XXXXX daughter who resides with myself but he has parental responsibility given to him by the courts.

I have tried to get his thoughts and feelings and ultimately his permission for our daughter to live in Australia but he refuses to talk to me directly and does not respond to any of my correspondence and now do not know whether or not I can proceed with plans for the family to go to Australia for between 2 to 3 years and if I do take her without his permission what the likely outcome would be. She is approaching her 15th birthday
thank you
Kathleen
What contact does he have with your daughter?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

He doesn't have any contact with her which is mostly down to him and in fact he left her a voice mail message telling her 'he doesn't wish to see her, to have a good life,do well at school and don't end up like your mum'. She doesn't even receive birthday, xmas cards etc.

If you cannot get his consent then you need a Court Order permitting her Permanent Removal from the UK.
Given all that you have said there is little doubt that such an application will be successful - assuming that your daughter wishes to go
The application is not the easiest and you will need t produce a portfolio to show where you will live etc
Some help is available here
http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/143353-help-please-application-leave-remove-child-jurisdiction.html
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you

You are most welcome - good luck
Claire