Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

hello my is Irina i feel like my son been discreeminated at

Customer Question

hello my is Irina i feel like my son been discreeminated at school by a teacher becouse of family background he is told off all the time he and anouther kids one is from india his mum feel upset and confused comper to other kids ouer kids the most noties one the teatcher telling me every day that my son niking the toys from school svearing fiting and pushing kids all other kids in his class looks like they are an angels ? can you give me advice do you thing it cood be as a background discrimination or i am wrong? thank you
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what kind of information?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
We presently have enough information to proceed with finding a Professional to answer your question.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

While discrimination is obviously a concern and highly upsetting for anyone involved in order to prove it, it will all depend on the facts. Without actually being there it is impossible for us to determine whether it is actually discrimination or not.

What I suggest you do is the following:
1. Keep a diary and record of all the incidents that happen;
2. Once you have collected a good record make an official complaint to the school;
3. If the school does not deal with it adequately then you can make a complaint to Ofsted. https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-school

Can I be of any further assistance?

AJ