Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

The mother of my daughter do not let me see our daughter. We

Customer Question

The mother of my daughter do not let me see our daughter. We are never been married and we are seeing the judge for court order. For now I am supposed to do have her each week for 3 days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am. Every time I supposed to see my daughter, the mother comes up with something to make sure I will spend much less time with her than I supposed to. She was sick lately and her mother did not bothered to take her to see a doctor, I took her and the mother was not happy about it why I took her there. The truth is her mother only worried about the money she receive from me and not our daughter health and well-being and happiness. unfortunately the judge see this differently. I think the mother of my daughter have mental problems and I do believe she do smoke illegal drugs, she behaves strange and unusual many times. How can I make the judge to do a drug test on her and a mental health check as well? She do not tells me where are they lives. I do not have an idea what kind of people are around my daughter. she changed she is not that happy little girl any more she only 2 and a half year old. I love my daughter and she loves me so much as well. She is everything for me please give me some advice who I should talk to or complain to. We will have the next court hearing in a couple of weeks time. I do not have a solicitor because I can not afford it.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
Is this the first hearing coming up?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare many thanks for answering my questions. This will be the second hearing. After the first hearing the judge said I am aloud to see my daughter for 4 days but the mother said she is not happy with that. and she do not want her to sleep at my place so on the end they decide I can see her 3 times a week Monday Wednesday and Friday as the mother wished. They said it is a temporary decision only 6 six week until the next hearing. My daughters mother lies all the time she never wanted the baby to be born and that's why she want to punish me now. I wanted the baby so much but its broke her plans. The mother do not works she lives from my money. She never worked in this country her plans is to leave on benefits and get as much money from me as much she can and have the baby with her for security! But I don't know how to prove this because she lies on the court and her words are the one is count. She said I was hiting someone while I was holding the baby. One time she called a police on me I was harming her the mother. She lied, nothing happened but I had to spend my night at the police station the biggest shame of my life! I use to do marshal arts but I would never harm no one! I love my daughter she is the light in my life, she is my life!

How many days has she cancelled contact since the order?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1 full day and she wanted to cancel one more day but later she changed her mind on the same day I supposed to see my daughter and I could see her for couple of hours. But every day she brings her late not at the agreed time only couple hours later. she said our daughter will go to nursary every day but the judge said she do not have to go those days which she will spend with me but the mother do not care what they said at the court she want her in nursary every day.

Sorry just for clarity - over the last four weeks what contact should you have had and what have you actually had?
Claire